Deutsche Dienstrad - the digital No. 1 for (e)Bike leasing.
Deutsche Dienstrad (e-)bike leasing is for employees and self-employed people in Germany.
With Deutsche Dienstrad you can save up to 40% on your brand new LEKKER Bike. We will bring you your LEKKER Bike and Deutsche Dienstrad will take care of the smooth leasing process.
Lease your dream bike and ride off!
5 steps to your LEKKER x Deutsche Dienstrad eBike.
Step 1: Register on the Deutsche Dienstrad platform.
- Make sure your employer is registered for Deutsche Dienstrad leasing. Have your employer register you with Deutsche Dienstrad and use the same email address that you will use to place your order with LEKKER Bikes. Are you self-employed, freelance or in business? Please follow the steps on the Deutsche Dienstrad portal.
Step 2: Choose your dream bike on the LEKKER Bikes website.
- Choose your e-bike model and leasing accessories and add them to your shopping cart. Please note that applicable fees will add 10% to the reduced price. Promotional codes are invalid.
Step 3: Select Deutsche Dienstrad at checkout.
- Go to checkout and select Deutsche Dienstrad as your payment method. Complete your order. We'll take care of the next steps!
Step 4: Accept the contract on the Deutsche Dienstrad platform.
- Log in to the Deutsche Dienstrad platform and accept the offer. After your employer approves it, the order will be placed automatically and the shipping times stated on our website will count.
Step 5: Pick up your dream bike or accept delivery.
- You will receive a pickup code as soon as your LEKKER bike is ready. If you have chosen delivery, your bike will be delivered to your home in a relaxed manner. You also have the option of having your LEKKER bike delivered to our brand store in Berlin and picking it up there with a pickup code.
Reasons for Deutsche Dienstrad
Up to 40% savings
- Pay for your dream bike conveniently in small monthly instalments and ride straight from the first month.
- Fully comprehensive insurance with a mobility guarantee is included as soon as you lease a lock worth €49. So you sit safely in the saddle.
3. Use privately and professionally
- Hop on your company bike flexibly - to work, for sport or for a bike ride with your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can determine the cost of your leasing bike in the calculator on the Deutsche Dienstrad. Just add the costs of your dream bike and your gross salary. Thanks to the tax incentives (0.25 percent rule) you can save up to 40% when leasing at Deutsche Dienstrad compared to purchasing it directly.
Absolutely! You can use your company bike for both business and private purposes.
Yes, in most cases this is possible. The employer can determine the number of company bikes per employee themselves. On the Deutsche Dienstrad platform you can see how many company bikes are possible for you.
The term is 36 months. You then have two options:
1. You return your company bike for free and maybe even choose a new, nice bike.
2. If you would like to keep the company bike after the transfer agreement has expired, we will make an offer for you for the remaining balance.
The company bike inspection is an annual check of your bike at your personal dealer. The Inspection is carried out according to an inspection list, includes all relevant inspection points and is based on the recommendations of the Federal Guild Association for the German Two-Wheeler Mechanic Trade (BIV) and the Service and Bicycle Association (VSF).
No problem. Comprehensive insurance covers theft and damage. You can easily report your claim to Deutsche Dienstrad's customer service digitally on the Deutsche Dienstrad platform.
No, your eBike will not be replaced with the latest model during your lease.